Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Some Alaska Photos

Caribou. We were working nearby and passed over them as we flew away. Made a quick photo stop.
Mount Hesperus and the view from the back porch of the lodge that I'm staying in. Haven't seen the top of the mountain since this photo was taken.

A tributary of the Windy (like blowing not winding) Fork of Big River.
En route to sampling for the day.

A flower.

Winding river.

I've actually tried to download some cool video I've taken but the internet can't handle it. So I've been befuddled. I wanted to share some of the better photos. Sorry for the repetition, those of you on facebook that have. already seen these.

7 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Love all the photos!!
We missed you guys at the reunion!!!

Maude said...

The photos are great, Joel. Thanks for sharing. The caribou look beautiful.

Love you lots - - -and miss you.

Mom

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

So beautiful! We miss you around here!

Susan

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Hurry back. I'm looking forward to some golfing in September through November. You are truly in one of the last frontiers of the USA; totally beautiful.

Love, Dad

Paul and Joni said...

If the photos looked good I can only imagine how it looked in person, Alaska is one of those places that I don't know if I'll ever go but also ask myself why I would never go because its so pretty...does that even make sense? I don't like big Grizzly bears, be careful.

Paul

Anonymous said...

allied dating services http://loveepicentre.com/success_stories/ apolo ono dating who
dating and inland empire [url=http://loveepicentre.com/faq/]adult dating in iowa[/url] the show extreme dating
dating kc [url=http://loveepicentre.com/map/]joe cartoon guide to dating[/url] horny new zealand dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/remon2010/]remon2010[/url] encounters dating

Anonymous said...

Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to claim that I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog
posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing on your feeds or even I fulfillment you get right of entry to constantly rapidly.

Here is my weblog - attic mold removal cost (All-Listings.net)